vendredi 25 décembre 2009

Letter 25

Hi Dad!
How are you? That's how i always start my letters... Why? I don't know... And i always think and prepare a subject. I gather information and actually see how i can make them fit. Because spontaneous letter have no importance or value. Just like this one. But still the fact that I'm addressing it to you is a way of reliving a lot of bottled emotions. Even if i don't speak about what is bothering me it just helps. Just like reading a book or listening to music. That helps but not as much as you do.. Somethines i wonder if there are some other people that read these letters. But why would anyone want to read about the problems of a teen aged girl. Any way i think i really need to hit the hay because i can barely open my eyes.
Miss you everyday the feeling intensify
I love you eternally my dad
Many kisses and tight hugs.

PS: I have to post a letter i wrote on paper while i was in the plane. Anyway i'll post it tomorrow. Good-Night.