dimanche 13 décembre 2009

Letter 22

Hi Dad!
How are you today? Arrghhh... I have my exams! I really am not in the mood daddy! Everyday we have one exam and we finish school at 10. Great day! I spend 45 minutes in the bus heading to school stay there 2 hours and come back up. Couldn't they have put three exams in a day so that we actually have a longer vacation that doesn't start the 22nd? I mean really! Why so we have to start vacation so very late? And for people that actually want to travel for Christmas break? And the funniest thing is that we come back on the 4th! So what we have 10 days of holiday?! That is so unfair. I don';t know why I'm arguing there is nothing i can do. I just feel like arguing about something... Okay now that that's over... Did i tell you i started taking guitar lessons? It's so cool i love it! And i bought myself a camera! With my own money that i have been saving up! It a semi-professional Panasonic/Lumix! I made a deal with mum that if she pitches in on the payment she could say that it's my Christmas gift from her to me. I was completely capable to buy it on my own. But i don't know why we agreed on splitting the price. Anyway i have no regrets i love it. I'm gonna have so much fun with it in Muscat! I wish you could be there to appear in my pictures...
I miss you so much.
Kisses
Your daughter that loves you plus grand que ca.