vendredi 11 décembre 2009

Letter 21

Hi Dad!
How are you? So the festive season is coming soon. But i don't really feel like celebrating anything this year. The more time passes the more i feel your absence. It's getting more and more unbearable. I still miss your versions the Christmas songs. The way you sang them at the church to embarrass me. Your voice echoing in the big room... Yeah i miss you... Nothing will ever be the same without you.
I feel guilty. I feel like i abandoned Biggie. Really, I wish i insisted a bit more to get him over here. I know it's just a dog and all but still. He was your dog, our dog. He was family. Now i don't even know what happened to him.
I bought a camera. Well we made a deal me and mom. I pay 65% of the price. Because I've been economizing my money to get myself something I would like. So i told mom that if she wanted to pay a bit of the price it could be my Christmas gift so that's what we agreed on. And now i own a marvelous camera. I love it. Even if I bought it less than 24 hours ago. I know what you're thinking. I will be careful with it and keep an eye on it. Anyway now i can actually take good pictures with my own camera.
I have 11 days to go to be on a plane heading to muscat. It's going to be the first time I have ever traveled alone. Personally I think I'm gonna enjoy it. As much a people person i am i so enjoy my time alone. I can actually think and feel free of the feeling that i should entertain my company. But sooner or later I'm going to have to do it. But really i call muscat home. I feel at home over there. The change of atmosphere (I'm not talking weather...) of people, of environment and routines it's refreshing. But it wont be the same without the family there.
I just noticed something i am very family oriented. Everything leads to those people i love so much. It's incredible how people with different interests connect as much as we do. And the age difference doesn't interfere with anything. I like it. I like them. Every single one of them.
So this was a some-what brief update on my current situation.
I don't think anyone loves you more than i do.
Millions of kisses and hugs
Your daughter.