vendredi 25 décembre 2009

Letter 24

Hey Dad!
How are you? So I'm in Muscat now... it's the 25 so Merry Christmas my daddy! i wish you were here. The mood would have been so much better if you were here. Christmas will never be the same without you... Hadi was singing the way you used to. Do you remember? You used to stress on the wrong syllables. It used to put a smile on everyone's faces. Your presence made everything so much better. I miss you so much. It's always harder when it's festive seasons. I wish you were he to witness how close our family has become. It’s a blessing to be related to such amazing people. The characters are so different one another that a person would wonder how we connect so brilliantly. I would do anything for anyone of them. Family is my first priority. I love them.
But not as much as I love you. (That sounded a bit cheesy)
Miss you Daddy.