vendredi 18 décembre 2009

Letter 23

Hi Dad!
How are you? I don't know what to write about. I don't like it when i have no ideas. Like for example i have no clue where my life is heading. Yes I'm starting to get paranoid and i would love to have a bulb light over my head or an image of my future. I hate the fact that some decisions i have to make not will affect my hole life. I know that I'm making such a big deal of it but i have this feeling that my life is heading towards a cliff. I am scared that when i actually choose a field that after a short while i end up getting bored. Then what do i do? I know that a student changes his major on average twice in his life. What if i get bored..... Then i'll spend my life in university switching from one major to the other and i'll be known as the undecided ADD girl. Haha that's funny. Okay i think i went too far. I'm sure I'm not gonna turn out like that. I'm being over dramatic. See dad that's what you get when you're a teenaged girl that has her period (with massive cramps and two pimples). Mood swings. I swear boys don't know how luck they are. They've got it so easy. And another thing they haven't experienced is waxing. I swear they should use it as torture on spies they'll cave in and tell you anything once they lay their eyes on the gooey sticky hot brown blob on the fire. I still do not understand why women go through all that amount of pain while they have to endure the spiky kisses that men give. I swear are sensitive skin gets so irritated when we have to greet a non-shaved man. The only place the man has to remove hair from he chooses the easy way out: Razor. Okay i think i should stop blaming men. Don't take anything personally yeah daddy? anyway i'm dreading the day before muscat when i will have to wax....
I feel your absence more and more
Kisses from home
Your daughter that loves you
Xoxo