mercredi 9 décembre 2009

Letter 20

Hi Dad!
How are you? I need to tell you about something very dear to me. Yeah she may live under the same roof as I and she may occupy Had's room. And she also have freakishly scary hair in the morning but i have to tell you how much i treasure her. I cannot repay her to what she has done to me. Without her i thing i would be totally lost. She gives me hope and makes me think strait. She isn't scared of life and she shows me how not to fear it. She helps me cope will every single one of my problems. She knows exactly how to cheer me up in my darkest times. But she also know when need space. She is the one who i can run to we I'm in the deepest of shit (sorry for the bad language). She is unique and wonderful in every way even in her worst hours. Yeah she may be my cousin but to me she is far more than that. She's my best friend, my sister. No I'm not exaggerating. I can trust her to tell me the truth even if it hurts, i can trust her to be keep all my thoughts and secrets safe. I love her so much. And in this letter i am trying to show her to what extent i am grateful to have her in my life. But still it doesn't compare to all the good she has done to me. Thank you my frizzy friend!
So dad i miss you, everyday, more and more....
I love you
Your dearest daughter.