vendredi 2 octobre 2009

Letter 2

Hi Dad!
So how's it doing?
So this summer was great everyone flew in and we finally saw...well met the Youneses and they're so cool i love them! Haha but there was one problem amongst others and its starting to got on my last nerves. Nina, well we all know about her character but this summer it went too far. We hardly ever saw the Chaftaries except kenny she's great at least she made an effort but Gabi Dominique i don't recall seeing them at all. And then there is Nina. Dad, what does nina hold against mum? There's something wrong. Since the beginning of summer till now, october they don't stand each other. Nina just doesn't want Cola in her life and mum just fed up of eating all the bullshit that Nina causes. Since then there's been insults bad words tears and shouts. I just don't meddle with it but that doesn't mean I'm not present no on the contrary I'm just choked and analyzing without interfering. But no i can't take it any longer. Lynno can't call Nina on moms cellphone because Nina won't answer to anything involving Cola. Isn't that childish and immature? Instead of trying to fix the problem like gown and civilized adults they act like like kids.
But don't get me wrong my summer was amazing! I had a blast and i met so many new people.

Miss you more with each passing day...
You daughter that loves you.
XoXo