lundi 26 octobre 2009

Letter 10

Hey Dad!
How are you? How can you decide on your future? I went to an American university conference at school. The guy talked about the majors and the steps to apply and all the options. I actually got scared. I'm so lost. I have no idea where i want to end up. I very aware that i can change whenever i want to. But still it's a BIG decision. Finally my choice is who I'll be in society. Everybody tells me that it's still quite early to know where you want to end up but it's constantly on my mind. I'm scared that I'll start with something and then get bored of it and would want to change. I can see myself as a marine biologist or work at an advertising company. There are so many thing i want to try out but my life is not infinite. I can't do everything. What's even worse it's that i want to have a family too... Maybe I'm thinking too far ahead... People have a very idyllic image of their future: a big house, a perfect wife with perfect kids, a comfortable amount of money and a perfect job. But how many achieve it? How many people reach their goal? Life is hard.
I love you so so much!
Your youngest daughter that misses you.
Kisses