mardi 13 octobre 2009

Letter 5

Hi Dad!
So technically I'm exhausted and am craving to go to sleep and it's only 8:04 PM. You know that once i dreamt of you. But it was really weird. It's like you interrupted my dream without it stopping. Well let me just explain. So its starts with me and my class at school we're playing paint-ball in Virgin in Gean Mall (don't ask i know it's very random, i know). And all of a sudden you appear in the entrance of the store dressed in jeans and beige jacket, a blueberry scarf and a beret. You looked so healthy and happy. I hugged you and smelled your perfume (i miss that smell) and i told you i miss you and you said "Let me say hi to your mom before she wakes up" It felt so real. Almost as if you were really there checking up on mum and me. Were you? Real i mean... was it you or a pigment of my imagination?
Got to go.
Love you so much!
Kisses