jeudi 1 octobre 2009

Letter 1

Hi Dad!
How are you doing? Things are different around here since you left. Mum and me are having more fights but i think its just normal teenage behavior. Once when Marianne was in Lebanon she pointed out that since your departure our family is closer and stronger. And that you were the one behind it. I actually agree, see when you died, everyone was broken and wasn't sure how to react to the situation. I got lost thinking that i should be strong and not look weak around people around me but it turns out that all i had done was destroy all sanity left in me my keeping it in. Then came Lyne. My wise cousin once said: "Crying is like pissing you always feel better afterwards". So after a few day i just broke down and drowned in my own tears for a while then when i looked up i saw that i wasn't by myself but surrounded by people that love and care for me. So you don't need to worry about me. I think that i have everyone i need by my side.
Anyhow how are you? Actually the real question is: Where are you? Are you a ghost roaming the house and following us around? or are you a mystic tree in the amazon? Or maybe a baby in Japan... That's what scares me. Not death but the unknown that follows after it. Do we say frozen in place? Or in a infinite dark room with no walls, roofs or flours? Do you have music here you are? because that will be my main problem if i die because i don't think I'll survive without it. Wait... survive is definitely not the word for it.. then I'll loose my mind without it. I think you would too....

It's getting late and i have school tomorrow.
I love you always and forever
I miss you deeply, kisses

Yours truly
Symzette