samedi 10 octobre 2009

Letter 4

Hi Dad!
How are you today? Is Giddo Michel next to you? I hope he is and that you're not alone. Hive him a big hug from me. Hope you're well..
Will i have an impact on the world? will my name be known in the future? What if i just stay as an average girl in the background? I want to make an impression. Is it hard? I think so. But what will i do when i grow up? I get bored easily so it's hard to know what i want to do when i grow up. Fame is not what I'm searching though. Fame sucks. It has its ups but too much of it will destroy you sanity. Look at all the actors and actresses and singers too. Look how fucked up they're life is. All that caused not by their work but by their fans, admirers and paparazzi. But they don't mean it. that's the reason i would choose to be a one hit wonder over a 24/7 star. Sometimes people are blind and stupid. They don't think before they act. We all make mistakes but some are easily avoided. People that take drugs to escape the problems they're faced against and they actually end up loosing themselves. Everything is so preventable but people are just blind or cruel. Another example smoking. People are scared to be judged as weak, lame or scared so they just do whatever they know is going to be their next big mistake. You warned me that if one day I find myself dared to smoke to be "cool" that i should not take it. And you were right. I won't make that mistake ever in my life. But there is something else solidifying my choice. When i was 8 or 9 i tried it by curiosity. Who can blame me? At home, you, mom Rasha and Hadi smoked. I wondered. After choking and retching i think I'm never gonna try that again. So that goes to drugs too. I think i prefer to read about them but i don't see myself using. That's another thing i like about books. You read about other people's experiences and emotions during them. It's as if you are that person and you are experiencing the same things. You can actually feel what the writer and the character feels.
Okay mom is gonna murder me if i don't wrap it up. Haha.
Kisses and hugs
Qui j'aime moi?
You're daughter that misses you.