samedi 17 octobre 2009

Letter 7

Hi Dad!
How are you? I think I'm kind of scared. The swine flu is popping everywhere now. There are a few cases of swine flu in my school. What's even worse is that two cases are actually in my school bus. One of them is my neighbor... I always said that is was nothing to worry about. But then i started to have headaches and my nose started to block. So o started to panic. It's weird i know about the symptoms, the medicine, the reasons that causes complications and all the rest of the story. But when i thought that i could have caught it, i freaked. I know that sooner or later everyone is going to catch it. They're predicting that the peek of the flu is gonna be next month. I'm scared which is weird because I'm really aware and really i shouldn't be scared.
I have to go...
Love you sooo much
Miss you