vendredi 15 octobre 2010

Letter 60

Hi Dad!
How are you? So now I'm back home and thank god for that. There is a problem. For the documentary, I have to be done shooting before Monday and it's almost impossible. I have an exam next week, Loulwa and her sister live too far. Loulwa isn't very excited about this documentary and can't come up to Broumana to finish shooting. There is no time for me to find any other actresses and I'm too tired, I'm not getting any sleep. I have a lot of Homework. The only time i have to film is this weekend and obviously I can't. I need a damn scene with Loulwa and Cola but we can't there is no way. I'm trying to come up with ways to have the scenes separately if I'm not able to I think I'm gonna drop out. But not everything was in vain. I learnt so much and I'm going to thank everyone from the workshop personally for helping and giving their time to help. I've learned so much in a very fun way. Don't get me wrong I'm still going to try to make this thing work... But if i have to re-shoot some footage it's near impossible. Neither do i have time or friend to be able to do this thing again. Zeena has been an angel, i had fun with her. And still i have to admit, It was very fun.
But there is a very childish problem i encountered two days ago and it's still pestering me till today. I don't think i deserve it. I looked at it in many different objective ways and found nothing I did wrong. So as I've said two letters ago in my letter, I've changed and I don't care anymore. Yes, I'm not super hyper anymore nor am I over positive or naive, I don't smile uselessly either. I've evolved and changed. I don't care anymore and my soul purpose is not to please everyone or anyone but myself. I'm too tired of this chicken-shit and all i want is to be left alone.
Sorry I'm a bit mad but I'll get over it.
I love you Dad!
I miss you enormously.
xx
Symz