vendredi 15 octobre 2010

Letter 59

Hi Dad!

How are you? I’m not bad. I did promise you a happier letter than the last one. So I’ll update you on my life a bit…
So today, after school, Claudia, Loulwa and me, we went to Loulwa’s to film my documentary. What documentary you ask? Well I don’t know if you know about Shankaboot the Lebanese web-drama series, but they organized a Workshop where they teach us how to shoot a small documentary. The first two days were all technique and basics not very fun and the second was a bit how to shoot and use the phone. I told you all this in my previous letter no? Anyway so the week that came after that we devised a scene by scene decomposition where we had to write what you see and hear in each scene. My story was complicated at first but after the Sunday meeting I had with the “teachers” we decided to change a bit the plot and make it less depressing. Now, I’m at Loulwa’s and we’re filming and Zeena, Loulwa’s 8 yrs-old sister is so cute. She was my actress. She was great, giving me ideas and having fun. She was so patient and wasn’t complaining. I really like her… I’ll tell you all about it later. I have to go I’m still at Loulwa’s.
I love you pap.
Many more kisses.

Ps: I'll tell you more later when i get home. Mom's going out so I'll have the house all to my own...
Want to know  a little secret? I secretly sing really loud when I'm alone at home... Shhhh

Your Samsouma