mercredi 7 avril 2010

Letter 39

Hi Dad!
How are you? Why am i so freaked about mom's new addiction. Why can't i get used to the fact that she's a smoker again. Maybe not the usual Marlboro light kind but the hookah. She just bought a new one yesterday and I'm really worried about her health. Why did she stop smoking in the first place? Because she thought she might have something in her lungs. That scared her so she stopped. What if that black shadow on the X-ray once nothing becomes fatal? I'm scared. I shouldn't be this concerned and all but some days she smokes two a day. And for a long period of time. I've tried the cigarette again a few days ago. It didn't bother me like it once did. But i didn't really find the taste pleasant. But i don't think i'll turn out to be a smoker. Everyone that is one told me how destructive it could be. I've seen it with my own eyes. The depression people pass though to stop. I don't want to be dependent on a drug of any source. But still my curiosity does get the best part of me some times.
I miss you so much
Kisses and Hugs
I love you my daddy