mardi 6 avril 2010

Letter 38

Hi Dad!
How are you? I'm doing good. I'm on vacation. Easter. But it doesn't really feel like it. I miss the family. And you. I really miss you during festive season. You were the one that cracked all the jokes and lifted anyone's mood. And you know what we don't do anymore? We never video tape. I miss that. And the fact that you never forget to mention the date in the beginning. Heh, I miss that
I've been going out a lot lately. I really like the friends i've made recently. They're the best. They're so fun to be around. It's such a big contrast with the people i technically live with at school. I like that. I like change. I live for it. I think it's cause i get bored very quickly. That's actually bad. I like t think that we live once and that i should try different things out. I have in mind to cut my hair. It's so long now its a pain in the ass. Actually it arrives till there. Almost. and it's getting harder to brush. Okay why am i talking about my hair?
How are you? am i ever going to get an answer? Or should i just answer with what i want to hear? It's really frustrating you know. The fact that we don't know were you are, or what you are. Are you there? I can feel you there. But what are you? A ghost? or gost as my english teacher would say. Or are you a flickering light? A fire that will never burn out? A memory...
I love you my dearest daddy.
I miss you more than ever.
Kisses from your youngest daughter.