mercredi 24 février 2010

Letter 33

Hi dad!
How are you? I finally did the tattoo! It look AMAZING! I am in love with it! It's one of the coolest things i have ever done. Seriously. I swear people, especially the ones that care about you, tend to over-exaggerate. I wasn't stressed about having it done at all. But on my way there, everyone referred to the pain before they even ask if i was prepared or exited. So when i arrived there, there was this woman, whose turn was before me wanted to do a four leaf clover. Everything was going fine until, i hear the bizzzz of the needle. Then all i could hear was my heart beating in my ears. That's when i started stressing. Then it got worse when the needle actually came in contact with her foot and the bizzzz died down a bit that's when i started to question myself like, "what the hell am i doing here?!" i could actually feel my blood racing in my veins. So here comes my turn and i lie down, he takes my arm and then the needle inched towards my skin so i grabbed for mom's hand and ended up with her finger. Mom wasn't too happy about the whole thing. She actually couldn't look me in the eye. That was the part that really get me down and start having doubts, If you ask her about it she'll just say that she was "tired". But at least i got a finger right? But later she did tell me that she thought i was nice. That hiped me back up. So as i was saying, about people that cared about you the most and that tend to exaggerate a bit too much, the pain was extremely bearable. It was like a pinch that lasted about two minutes.
Daddy! i love you so so much.
You don't get how much i miss you
I send you a trillion kissed.
Your youngest daughter.

PS: I'll send you a nice picture of the tattoo as soon as it settles.