lundi 22 février 2010

Letter 32

Hi Dad!
How are you? I’m good, better than yesterday that’s for sure. I think it’s because I talked to Claudia about what has been bothering me lately. I really like her. I feel like I can trust her to keep my secrets and not judge. She’s always honest so that’s nice. I sometimes feel like I’m not a good friend. Some times I find excuses to hang up when I really have nothing to do, find ways to avoid people. Or make it look like I just didn’t see them standing there. Is that bad? I feel bad but just for a little while. Or else I feel relieved sometimes. It’s like I just like them when they’re around. But that’s not true. I’m just having many mood swings and it’s getting quite frustrating. I feel tired all the time too. I just can’t seem to be able to sleep through the night without waking up at least 3 times or having nightmares. There is also something that is getting ridiculous. I’m getting way too scared of insects. For example yesterday, during the night, I woke up feeling like a spider was crawling in my hair, up my leg or on my arm. I didn’t used to be bothered by insects. I don’t know what happened. Anyway I’m getting extremely tired. I think it’s best I go to sleep.
I Miss you so much
A thousand kisses
I love you.