vendredi 6 novembre 2009

Letter 12

Hi Dad!
So today i got my dose of terror! I thought i was going to lose my leg! So i was in the bus on my way home when my phone fell from my pocket, between the seat and to the back. Normally i sit at the last seat anyhow, i went to retrieve it and got stuck. My thigh was stuck between the leg of the seat, the floor and the side of the bus. The problem was that i had no way to push my was out of there except if i broke my thigh. Any movement i made sent a sharp pain through my whole leg. I was trying to keep my head but everyone around me started panicking and scary thoughts came to my mind. Like chain-saws, blood, paramedics, doctors and hospitals. Then everyone started to scare me even more i started shaking and then i really felt uncomfortable so i removed one of my shoes, pushed as hard i as could and ignored the pain that shot through my whole leg and i got through. The pain in my leg was huge afterward. But thankfully i still have my leg. But now i have an huge-ass bruise.
That was my terror for the day.
I love you and always will.
Miss you now more than ever.
Your daughter
XOXO