dimanche 1 novembre 2009

Letter 11

Hey Dad!
How are you? I'm tired but happy. I'm having lot of fun with all of my friends. Old ones and new ones. I met a bunch of guys they're so cool. They're very different than the people i normally frequent. When we go out together for example it's always so unexpected. Two days ago,Claudia and me got invited to a dinner at beach in Jbail. Okay so Claudia and me we arrive to this fancy, super white, empty restaurant. So i call the guy up and he comes and gets us. Turns out he invited us to barbecue in his tiny chalet. So there was music and they played guitar and we laughed and made a salad with Picon it was claudia's idea but it was surprisingly good. Then we went to the sea and played and had fun and all. Claudia and me came back to the chalet drenched to the bone and found ourselves facing mum and nicole. But thankfully the guys lent us some dry clothes and we left. I had a blast it was amazing.
I haven't written anything for a long time i'm so sorry.
But I love you
I'll never forget you you will live on in my heart..
Your Loving daughter