samedi 31 juillet 2010

Letter 53

Hi Dad!
How are you? I hope you don't get too bored where ever you are. My summer's going much better. The Karams moved back home. I started a diet. I saved the world, Literally. Rasha's exposition went great! I'm back into my music. And I'm going forward in my spanish e-mail. Sorry i haven't written in a while...
Okay i'll start one by one.
So I told you about the fast that early this summer the Karams decided to open the Adma house and stay there. But they came back so it's so much better.
I started a diet and it was about time. Because I've never been this fat in my entire life. It's ugly fat. So yeah.. I need to lose a lot of weight . Yella one step at a time.
So the day before yesterday was Rasha's solo exposition. In Zico House. It's called The shameless. It's around 80 pictures she took in the past 2 years. It was amazing. People started coming at 6:30 on the opening day. And wen we left at around 10 there was still people in there. And she sold 7 prints that day. I was so glad that my friends came. Loulwa was there so was Carla and Zalfa. They're friends from school. Vladimir and Tanios came too. I met them for the first time at the expo. Vlad is Loulwa's piano teacher and Tanios is his boyfriend. Yup you heard right. But they're really fun to hang out with. They're really cool people. And today she had a live interview with Mtv (the lebanese channel) She was so beautiful and her arabic was really great. She did add in some english and french but it was a great success.
What else...?
So i mentioned about a certain email i had to write in spanish and me going forward in it. What i meant was that my mean spanish teacher gave us as homework a stack of papers containing grammar exercises, texts and questions and writing topics. But that's not all! There's a book we have to read with questions on that too! But that's not all! We have two email to send her. At the end of each month (july and august) of 8 pages in word. And size 12 font. She's mad! Crazy, Crazy! So i arrived at page 3 of my first email (obviously). I do not like that teacher at all. And the feeling's mutual. It's a long story I'll tell you about it some other time.
I love you so much pap
I miss you so bad
Kisses
xx