vendredi 2 juillet 2010

Letter 50

Hi Dad!
How are you? I'm having mood swings so i'm sad now but don't worry i'll be laughing my butt off in a second.
So let me tell you about my day. Everything went great. I woke up at 6 thirty and went to school finished my SAT courses so that's great. Then came back home. Stayed with everyone on the balcony we sang and danced an d laughed a lot. We then went down Hadi, Marianne, Lyne, Kika and me to ABC ashrafiyeh to watch the match Netherlands/Brezil (brezil lost :( ). We had so much fun. We walked around and bought tickets to the Mashrou' Leila concert that i'm really excited. Then we came back home. Now the last like 45 minutes (an hour maybe... i'm not time oriented so i'm not sure) my period decide to ruin things for me. I get cramps and a headache. I get moody and i really needed to cry. So i ruined to end of the day for the cousins and i feel so bad for that. But i'm glad it happened now not tomorrow.
I'm going camping with a group  of approx. 18 friends to El Rancho for three days and 2 nights. We're going to sleep in tents and sleeping bags. They got their guitars so that's going to be amazing. There is the bull-riding machine (i think), paint-ball, archery, horse back riding etc... So I really can't wait. I love the group i'm going with. They're so fun. They're so much different from the people in my school and i'm great-full.
I have to go sleep i'm exhauseted so i tell you i love you
I miss you too much
And Dad you're the one thing that i miss in my life...
Your Sasouma
xxx