samedi 10 juillet 2010

Letter 51

Hi Dad!
How are you? I'm so sorry i haven't written in a long time. I don't really know why. I think a lot has been going on that i just didn't know exactly where to start from. So I'll try not to miss any details. I'll start by: SUMMER'S HERE!
So i finished my SAT courses even though it's early for me. But what have i got to lose?
As for my grades i'll be getting them in a few days. But i'm glad i got accepted in literature. So that's about it concerning school.
Next comes family. Everyone's here. Except Karim, his wife Rita, Jad's wife Dima (it's so weird the fact that they're married) Simon, and khalo's family. So there's been a new development. The Karams are occupying Adma house. And it's one of the WORST ideas ever. We aren't seeing them as much as we should. What's worse is that they took Lyn with them. Which is the worse thing anyone can do. I miss her so much. The house is just not the same without her.
What's next? Oh Jad's "wedding" or dinner or what ever you want to call it. Everyone is excited. Cynthia is just so cute when she starts to talk about the whole family reserving the hairdressers and manicurist. And the clothes and the shoes and suits. It's the funniest thing. But there is a negative side to it. I see Arlo is exhausted. The decisions she had -and has- to make are ridiculous. stuff like. How many flowers, where, how far apart, how many centimeters, in sets of 2, 4, 8 or 12? Or at what time the guests should be seated, when to start the music, when everyone should have their glasses in their hand for the toast. Giving examples is exhausting, try having to actually have the decision to make. it's too much. So everyone's tense.
Hmmm... Lets move on. I'm really having a blast this summer. I don't know if i told you about the group of friends i've met last summer? At rancho? Well this year we went there again. But it was a massive failure. Although i had fun every second of it. We were about 26 there. Camping in tents. Walking. Heat. Sun. And football. It was cool. Why was it a failure? Because the staff changed the formula and decided that if we were to eat there that we had to pay 30$ per head and per meal. We weren't allowed to order or bring food in the ranch. So we decided to split.
I think that's about it for now. But i promice to keep you more up to date and write more often.
You cannot understand how much i miss you.
I love you so much.
Your Symz