samedi 15 mai 2010

Letter 46

Hey Dad!
How are you? I'm good. I have a busy weekend. I love it when i feel like I am doing something with my life. Yesterday I organized a dinner at home with some friends. We were 8. We had so much fun. Really. We talked and laughed and listened to music... It was perfect. Just what I needed to relax.
Today Lynno and me decided we were gonna spend the day together. We first went to souk el tayyeb and had orange juice. Then we walked in Saifi Village. We window shopped. I saw in one shop a Lomography camera that looked so cool. I really like these cameras they're so funky. There is one called the fish eyed. The lens is very curved so the picture comes out as if you're looking though that hole in the entrance door to see who is standing outside. But unfortunately in Lebanon it's extremely expensive. It's getting really annoying the prices. It's not normal. For example in america you can find a book for 4$ here the minimum is 8$ (and that's even rare). A simple bracelet is about 50 dollars. Why? Really... But what can you do?
Tonight it's the opening of my friend's dad's pub for people our age. So there are two bands playing and everyone is going and i can't wait.
Tomorrow i have to wake up at 6 (again) because i have to be at 7 in tayyouneh to go to chaka clean a beach and a forest. It's a project from school like community service. But we have to document the outing. So we decided that we were gonna make a video report. We're gonna interview the people that are going to be there. It's the AFDC that are organizing the whole thing. Apparently there is a group of scouts that are going to be there and people are going to do speeches. So i think it's going to be quite fun (Apart from the waking up at 6 bit).
I love you daddy
I miss the heck out of your keresh
Kisses from your youngest daughter.