vendredi 19 mars 2010

Letter 35

Hi Dad!
How are you? I'm doing much better. I have an amazing set of friends. They are great. We go though everything together. But lately everyone is on the verge of a nervous breakdown. There is a lot of tears shed everyday. But we're all in this together. I'm have my exams next week and i intend to do great. But i need the vacation. Everyone needs it. I'm gonna make it through. If other people can why can't I? right? Why am i so stressed about my future? I'm gonna be great at whatever i choose. I'm sure of it. Or that's what i really hope. It's a good thing i have a family at my sides to help me steer my life in the right direction and help me take my decisions. Okay let's change the subject. I'm gone thinking of this matter for today.
You know what happened today? At noon mom received a bouquet of flowers for mothers day. But the funny part is the sender. You will never believe who it was. Supermarko. But the sad part about that was that it reminded me of you when you used to send us flowers at every occasion. I really miss that. I still hope sometimes the phone would ring at 8pm and it would be you asking about our day. I loved these habits.
That reminds me. Your music is the best. Now that I've grown a bit, and took a dislike to commercial music, I start to realize what the real definition of music is. The beatles, pink floyd, beegees, paul simon and many others. You have the wickedest CD collection. I hope i will be the one having it in my future home. Although i still wonder about the order in which you arranged them. You seemed to know exactly the place of every album. It was amazing.
I love you my daddy
I miss you so much it hurts
a thousand kisses for you
Symzette