jeudi 3 mars 2011

Letter 69

Hi Dad!

How are you? I miss you so much.
I sometimes don’t understand the people around me. How can someone so close to you one day and be so bitter the next? And since when does friendship have an expiry date or an on/off button?
It’s just illogical to turn to someone close to you and say, “I’m bored” and ignore you the next few months and treat you like s**t (at least I censored… :P). But I did try to see what the problem was and I really offered to apologize to anything I had done, whatever it was. Because I’m not perfect, no one is. But what is it that I did to deserve this kind of treatment? At least let they have the decency to reply or give me a valid reason. But after all this time of waiting, I don’t think I would apologize to anything anymore really... Where they even my friend to begin with? To end our friendship so abruptly for no particular reason is so strange…
Anyway, I hope you’re okay…
I love you always
Many trillion kisses
xoxo