dimanche 12 décembre 2010

Letter 65

Hi Dad!
How are you? I miss you. So I'm in the middle of my exam period... And I'm stressing because tomorrow I have my french exam. I'm supposed to sit for 4 hours on a chair. Even you know how hard that is for someone like me.
Anyway, so as i told you before, I'm in s band. And on the 21st I have my first concert... Well technically talent show. We're going to perform two songs at my friends school: -Zombie and Seven Nation Army. I'm so scared. But one thing I'm keeping in mind is that if i mess up at least i don't know thee people there...
I love you Dad and i wish you could be there with me. So that if i started to panic I could just search the crowd and see you. But I WILL think about you. Like i always do when I'm not sure or confident.
I miss you so much.
Xx