mercredi 25 novembre 2009

Letter 16

Hi Dad.
How are you today? Mom is getting on my last nerve. The day i decide to study extremely well she accuses me of no studying at all. While the whole 3 hours i sat on my but doing nothing but studying (and talking to myself) she was in the salon playing cards with her friends. what gives her the right to come into my room and tell me that i didn't do crap. I've had enough of her and all her bullshit! It's not fair. Sometimes i really want to scream! But then I'll get shouted on because of the fact that I'm doing something other than having my head buried in a damned textbook. Why do i have to drag her to someone who was actually a witness to my hard work to make her believe.
I wish you were here, it would make everything much easier.
Love you
Your daughter that misses you too much.