dimanche 22 novembre 2009

Letter 15

Hey Dad!
How are you? So tonight i watched a movie, New moon. I don't really know if i actually liked it.. Anyhow the whole school was there and then right after it Claudia and me went to a dinner we got invited to with some guys outside school. They're really nice guys, all gentlemen and very fun to hang out with. The difference between the two very opposite types of people is really relaxing. That's what i like about them. Apart from the fact that they're extremely amusing, the different atmosphere is a perfect escape from the weekly routine.
Anyhow I'm thinking about you a lot these days and i really miss you. I think the book I'm reading in french is making me question some things about death. In my book, there's this guy that comes back from the death and tries to kill his father (who actually caused his death) and it made me wonder. If you would ever come back, who would you go to first? Would you want any kind of vendetta?
Love you Daddy
You dearest daughter
Xoxo