jeudi 25 mars 2010

Letter 36

Hi Dad!
How are you? I’m pissed off and hurt. A really close friend of mine doesn’t even notice how much she hurts me. Many times she has. And every time I stood there, giving her excuses and swallowing my pain. But I can’t anymore and I have to tell her. But the thing is I don’t want to loose her as a friend. But when she takes credit for my ideas and doesn’t have the decency to mention my name when people come and tell her how amazing it is. When she actually asked me to draw for her a sample and then we both talked about ideas how we could do it. With colors splashes and paint, something we would do together she goes and do it alone, then posts it online without anything that indicates that I contributed, no I actually did a whole lot more than contribute. Or something even worse, I wrote a song. I created the beat all she did was put some dumb piano chords and she has the right to call it OUR song? What the hell did she do for it to be HER song? And I’m dumb enough to let her! Am I wrong? Should I just let it go?

A bit more that I couple of thousands kisses

I miss you

Your daughter that loves you, Dad