jeudi 22 octobre 2009

Letter 9

Hi Dad!
I hate my life today and yesterday and the day before that. All the drama a teenager goes through at school doesn't end at the bell but have to follow at home too. With the stubbornness of a parent that thinks himself right all the time. And when confronted with the opposite claims that: No it's not true! How many times have i come to you and said "sorry"?. Well in my count.... never. Conversation never flows. A monosyllable does not count as an answer. And when shouting is involved it's no longer called talking but it's actually known as arguing. How come i always have the one that's cut short in the discussion? How come I'm not allowed to interrupt like I always am. But an adult has much more experience in live and never commits any mistakes.
Okay i think I need to calm down. There's so much a person can handle. But I'm just like a balloon that's being inflated at some point isn't it going to blow up? All the little things that irritate me and angers me just pile up until one day something throws it off balance and i just break down and need to just scream, or shout or i don't know do something so relieve the anger, the pain, the sadness, the anxiousness. All that needs to go somewhere but some people just don't know where to drop the weight off their shoulders.
I think i just gave myself a therapy lesson...
I love the heck out of you dad!
Miss you...
Your daughter